Hilary hosts alone this week and speaks from in-depth, personal experience about when, where and how to disclose your (chronic) illness in business.
Particularly focusing on disabled entrepreneurs, this episode talks about the business-related struggles of managing clients while chronically ill.
Hilary speaks about:
- Why it’s crucial to not accept guilt for things you cannot control
- When to let clients and colleagues know about your illness
- What is appropriate to say when disclosing sickness
- Where to lead your co-workers or clients when you can’t do a job
- How to manage business relationships alongside chronic illness
Hilary closes the episode by reminding listeners of their inherent right to privacy and personal connections as they see fit.
To purchase your copy of Hilary’s book Sick Success click here.
Catch the sickest podcast around and learn how to turn your pain into purpose and profit every week on Sick Biz Buzz. Tune in wherever podcasts are available