This week Hilary welcomes Award Winning Children’s Book Author Angela Halgrimson. Angela is a mother and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Survivor who uses humor and writing to deal with her disability.
In this episode, Angela and Hilary discuss:
- Why healing requires laughter
- Where to use sarcasm & humor to help cope with TBI
- When to let go of guilt regarding symptoms
- How to properly channel anger surrounding your disability
- What disabled really means (hint: it doesn’t define you)
Hilary and Angela close the episode with a comical tip about helping family members deal with TBI.
To connect with Angela and learn more about her books please visit her website.
To purchase your copy of Hilary’s book Sick Success click here.
Catch the sickest podcast around and learn how to turn your pain into purpose and profit every week on Sick Biz Buzz. Tune in wherever podcasts are available.