This week Hilary welcomes marketing consultant and Founder of Feel Better Marketing, Alison Tedford. After a life changing diagnosis Alison decided to get creative and follow her passion helping others while still being an active mom and creative genius.
Alison & Hilary discuss:
- How to customize your services & manage expectations
- When to say “no” to others so you can say “yes” to yourself
- Why having to budget your energy requires life hacks
- What role accommodation technology plays in helping disabled entrepreneurs (i.e. transcription devices)
- Who you can best serve without grinding or hustling
Hilary & Alison close the episode with a deep yet hilarious round of “Word Association”.
To learn more about Feel Better Marketing please visit their Facebook page.
To connect with Alison, follow her on Instagram.
To purchase your copy of Hilary’s book Sick Success click here.
Catch the sickest podcast around and learn how to turn your pain into purpose and profit every week on Sick Biz Buzz. Tune in wherever podcasts are available