This week Hilary welcomes personal trainer and fitness extraordinaire Marc Z. Currently, in the process of writing his first book, Marc has worked in the fitness industry for over 15 years. He specializes in helping people of all abilities find a fitness routine that works for them.
In this episode, Marc and Hilary discuss:
- A holistic approach to health & fitness
- Why it’s important to start now, where you are, with what you can do
- Three fitness moves you can do from your chair
- How crucial “little wins” are to sticking with a fitness routine
- The difference between the phrases “I am” and “I am experiencing…”
Marc and Hilary close the episode by reminding listeners that “pain only has power when you allow it to”.
For more information about Marc please visit his Facebook page.
To purchase your copy of Hilary’s book Sick Success click here.
Catch the sickest podcast around and learn how to turn your pain into purpose and profit every week on Sick Biz Buzz. Tune in wherever podcasts are available